Instajet, the company redefining private aviation, has added the Route Card to its product portfolio, providing business and leisure passengers with the best private jet flight prices across the most popular routes in Europe and beyond.
The Route Card currently offers 25 city pair routes, with more to follow.
An annual subscription to the Route Card, costing €10,000 per year or €1,000 per month, provides the industry’s best pricing for routes between the top 15 private jet airports, across all aircraft categories. Each city pair flight is clearly priced in Euros on a one-way basis, with return or multi-city prices also available. As with all Instajet-fulfilled flights, every booking includes FCA Escrow financial protection for passengers.
The Instajet Route Card reasserts transparency and dependability in the industry, providing frequent users of private jets with three key benefits:
- Guaranteed pricing: every highly competitive price listed on the Instajet Route Card is guaranteed for the year’s subscription
- Quality of service: the best aircraft is chosen for every flight from Instajet’s community of operators
- Simplicity: there are no blackout periods, no large fund deposits, and no limits on the number of flights that can be taken at Route Card prices
Nick Davis, Instajet Founder and CEO said, “With our Route Card, we are bringing the market back to the core principle upon which we established the jet card: to provide frequent travellers with easy access to a range of quality private jets for their regular routes. Our aim is to free our customers from the delays, disruptions, and terms and conditions that are currently making private flying the antithesis of what it should be. We simply offer quality without compromise, fulfilling these flight requirements at the best pricing available anywhere.”
The Winter 2021/22 Route Card comprises more than 250 route and aircraft combinations. This includes flights to and from London, mainland Europe routes, international flights, and several seasonal routes for the premier skiing destinations of Chambéry and Sion. Sample prices include:
- Between London and Paris in a very light jet: €5,000
- Between London and either Chambéry or Sion in a super light jet: €12,000
- Between London and Nice in a super midsize jet: €16,500
The Instajet Route Card is available now, with its subscription providing members with access to both current and future routes, on both sides of the Atlantic. It is complemented by the Instajet app, which provides instant on-demand guaranteed pricing for private jet flight reservations globally.