Atlantic Flight Training Academy (AFTA) has announced its partnership with VistaJet, introducing the Pilot Mentored Program.
Based in Ireland and founded in 1995, AFTA is one of the leading European (EASA) Approved Flight Training Organizations, and has successfully trained over 2,500 high-calibre pilots to date.
AFTA owns a young and modern fleet of aircraft and simulators, including the Diamond DA 42 aircraft as well as B737 NG and B737 MAX simulators.
The academy highly complements the core values and skillset that VistaJet looks for amongst its prospective Flight Deck crew.
The two organizations share several other values reflected in how they run operations and their respective efforts to help improve the industry’s future.
Sustainability efforts towards a greener future are paramount. VistaJet has a 10-step commitment to sustainability and is constantly evolving, innovating and investing to set new standards for a reduced environmental impact, whilst AFTA is already transitioning towards a fleet of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) consuming aircraft.
The AFTA and VistaJet Pilot Mentored Program consists of five different entry paths that have been specifically designed to meet the varying levels of experience amongst young professionals. A world of exciting opportunities waits for those passionate about the industry wishing to become part of a global and growing expert team.
The collaboration is driven by specific objectives aimed at facilitating efficient pilot training and ensuring pilots acquire the necessary skillset and experience needed to meet VistaJet’s industry leading standards.
VistaJet and Atlantic Flight Training Academy list of programs:
- Track 1 — the “zero to hero” approach for those who have little or no flight experience.
- Track 2 — for modular cadets who have successfully completed their PPL and ATPL exams.
- Track 3 — for modular cadets who have successfully completed their PPL, ATPL exams, MEP CPL, MEIR and AUPRT.
- Track 4 — for AFTA Flight Instructors who have achieved IRI and MEP CRI qualifications holding 2+ years’ experience in MEIR instructor roles.
- Track 5 — for foreign ICAO license holders wishing to convert to EASA.